When Playing Poker When is the Right Time to Quit ?
Tips for Winners and losers
Poker is a very interesting game and there are a number of players who are just not aware of the right time when they need to quit playing this game. For a number of players, it certainly is very much difficult to determine the perfect time when they should quit poker table. There certainly is no such indicator that indicates you the right time to quit playing this game, except when you are participating in any poker tournament. When playing poker there are a number of people who feel like quitting only after they are completely out of their money, or till they have a lot of pressure from the outside world to quit the table. Have a look at our Online Poker sites top list to choose the rite Online poker site to play.
Poker is an interesting game and so most players certainly can play this game for unlimited time. When speaking of poker, there certainly are two main types of people who find quitting table almost next to impossible – Either they are winners or they are losers. ( If you are from USA have a look at our page on US Poker Sites or if you are from UK go to page on Best UK Poker Sites to choose the popular Online poker sites to play and try our tips )
So, how to quit when playing this game?
Tips for Winners
- When playing poker gets more interesting with your winnings, then it definitely is more tough to quit the table. For most people, watching their bank roll grow is very much interesting, especially if the player is very much confident that nothing can ever go wrong with them. It is important that you understand the right time when you need to collect all your wins and run from the poker room. There are chances that when playing the game you could be hoping for a very big win or even expecting the end of a very big game. But being very much interested in playing the game, there certainly is no way you could discover this, daftar fun88.
- So, one of the most effective ways is to try and set a benchmark that can be helpful. You can try a simple experiment – after every $500 win you should try to sit back, relax and then evaluate all your wins and loses. It is important that you need to understand if you are really playing a winning game. It is also important that you understand if you can still beat all your opponents in this game. In case you feel that you can, then you can continue playing the game.
Tips for Losers
- There are also a number of players who literally like to chase their losses. Such players generally find it hard to quit the table, especially if they have lost a big amount of money. One of the main reasons why they keep on driving in the forward direction is that they still feel that they have a chance when they can get even with other players. Such payers are ones who simply don’t know to quit without loosing everything. You just have to keep in mind that this action can always result for a big loss than what you might have expected.
Things to keep in mind when playing Poker
- The moment you are playing a game of poker, it is important that you understand the right amount of money that you are supposed to carry along with you in the poker room. Limited amount of money is always a very good option.
- It is also important that you pledge that you certainly are not ready to lose more amount of money gambling.
- The moment you lose all your buy-ins then it is bets that you quit the table and relax for few days.
- Play the game only when your mind is completely refreshed and so avoid playing the game in case you just had argument with your family.
- Poker and alcohol should never go hand-in-hand and experts also suggest that one should not play the game if you are drinking.